- 12 fresh Jalapeños
- 1/2 cup ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Wash, halve lengthwise and remove seeds and membranes from Jalepeños.
- Mix cream cheese and Cheddar cheese together in a bowl until evenly blended.
- Fill each Jalepeño half with the cheese mixture.
- Wrap each stuffed Jalepeño with a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Arrange bacon-wrapped Jalepeños on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake until crispy, about 15 minutes
MAKE THIS RECIPE WITH: