For Him: Lots O’ Bacon (from The Baconer), Couture Ties, Watches and Manly Cleaning Stuff
Malibu, CA, April 14, 2022— With Mom’s Day upcoming on Sunday, May 8 and Dad’s Day on June 18, 2022, Consumer Product Events, the premier matchmaker for products and press, presents their favorite products for consideration by reporters, bloggers, producers and influencers planning gift guides and product roundups and reviews. Consumer Product Events recommendations include:
- BESO Wellness - BESO Wellness is a CBD-powered therapeutic topical line that addresses pain for NBA and Olympic athletes and major entertainers from 2Chainz, WizKid and Janet Jackson to Miguel. BESO features antiinflammatory ingredients assembled from global history and various spiritual traditions such as mustard and black seed oils, frankincense, myrrh, turmeric and shea in a luxurious grapeseed emollient base. The line includes a massage whip, body lotion and hair / beard elixir.
Macy Harrell |email@example.com
- McKahn Family Cellars - is a family-owned producer of Rhône varietal wines in Napa who are introducing their 2021 Viognier to toast mom for her special day. For a limited time, Moms can sign up for the Wine & Words Book Club and receive two bottles every other month. May’s Book Club shipment includes the newly released 2021 Viognier, a welcome journal, bookmark and discounts on all wines.
Kristie Burns | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pang Wangle - is reinventing outdoor leisurewear by adding bug repellent technology into a timeless catalog of dreamy recycled cotton/Tencel-blended apparel that provides protection from insects in the prettiest way possible. Travel-friendly clothing and accessories include the new Essential Wrap with Insect Shield® Bug Repellent, scarves, bandanas, blankets and leggings. Insect Shield® repels mosquitoes, ticks, flies, fleas, chiggers, ants and midges.
Jennifer John | email@example.com
- SafeSleeve - is on a mission to protect smartphone users from harmful EMF radiation without compromising style or convenience. SafeSleeve has carved a niche in the global mobile phone accessory market for their range of sophisticated and Voguish anti-radiation phone cases. The latest collection for iPhone 13 and 13 Pro phones is already attracting those concerned about radiation exposure, especially with the rise of 5G technology.
Ophelia Soumekh | Ophelia@Desirepr.com
Other products we love for Mom and Dad include:
The Baconer, Dana Young, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hero Clean, Joann Geffen, email@example.com
- Earth Friendly Products, Kelly Vlahakis, Kelly@ecos.com
- Dealmoon, Rose Blackmore, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uloo42, Suzanne Currie, SC@ulloo42.com
- CIREM Cosmetics, Anthony Peraino, email@example.com
- QykSonic, Lynn Welly, Lynn@qyksonic.com
- Joseph Katz Couture Ties, Joseph Katz, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Handstand Kitchens, Yvette Garfield, Yvette@handstandkitchens.com
- Style Union Home, Alyson Dutch, email@example.com
- Nixon Watches, Bill Byrne, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tiny & Snail greeting cards, Grace Nixon, email@example.com
- Oli & Tess jewelry, Polly Wheatley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hello Again, Carrie Mapes, email@example.com
- Re: Invent Your Life: What are you Waiting For?, Kathy Sharpe-Ross, firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Contact for Consumer Products
Trinity Ondek, email@example.com, 310.317.154
About Consumer Product Events is a sister company of the consumer packaged goods launch pad, Brown + Dutch Public Relations, Inc. Established in 2009, CPE is a “do it yourself” matchmaker, connecting consumer packaged goods with the press who are looking to report about them.