- 5-6 slices Thick Cut Bacetta Strips
- 16 tsp soft high quality fresh goat cheese
- 2 ripe pears, halved, cored, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices, skin removed
- Fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Cook Bacetta strips in the oven. Place in single layer on a rack atop a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until they have reached desired crispiness - the crispier, the better.
- Remove from oven and cut strips into 3 pieces each - about 1.5" - 2" long.
- Top each bacon piece with 1 teaspoon goat cheese and a pear slice.
- Drizzle honey on top and garnish with fresh thyme leaves.
- Transfer to a platter and serve.