Bacon Wrapped Salmon Bites
With school in full swing and the holidays fast approaching, Fall is a busy time for everyone in our family. Even so, I never want to skimp on family dinners, and this simple and satisfying recipe has proven a dependable winner time and time again. Salmon can get a little bit, shall we say...repetitive...but an easy marinade and a bit of bacon makes for a killer weeknight feast.
- 1-2lbs Salmon cut into 1.5" cubes
- 1 12oz pack Maple Sugar Bacon Strips
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced or grated
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup honey
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Whisk together ginger, garlic, red pepper, soy sauce, honey and olive oil.
- Cut salmon into 1.5-2" cubes and marinate in soy sauce mixture for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Beginning with a pack of Maple Sugar Bacon, cut strips in half.
- Wrap 1/2 a strip around each piece of salmon and secure with a toothpick (or GrillPinz).
- Space at least 1" apart on a foil lined sheet.
- Bake at 400°F until salmon is cooked through and bacon is crisped to your liking, about 15 minutes.