- 12 oz Lardons, cut into small pieces
- 12 fresh Jalapeños
- 1/2 cup farmers cheese or cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Wash, halve lengthwise and remove seeds and membranes from Jalepeños.
- Mix cheeses together in a bowl until evenly blended.
- Fill each Jalepeño half with the cheese mixture.
- Arrange cheese filled Jalepeños on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Place 4-5 pieces of bacon on each Jalepeño half, pressing them in slightly.
- Bake until crispy, about 20 minutes
MAKE THIS RECIPE WITH: