Serves 1 (obviously you will want to double this recipe, 'cause who likes drinking alone?)
- 1.5 oz high quality Vodka
- 1 tsp hot sauce (we like to use sriracha!)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Tomato juice
- Jalapeño Bacon Lardons
- Celery rib
- Cook Jalapeño Lardons according to The Baconers' secret method and set aside.
- Starting with a shaker, add ice and all the ingredients and shake like crazy
- Pour everything into a glass or mason jar.
- Add celery rib and spear lardons, pepperoncinis and cornichons onto toothpicks and arrange lovingly around the celery stick. Then drink up!
MAKE THIS RECIPE WITH: