These tasty, bite size bacon pieces cook up crispy on the outside, hot and chewy in the middle. Boost the YUM! factor in everything from breakfast scrambles to salads, vegetables, pastas and more. A staple of French cuisine, our Smoked Lardons 4-Pack and 6-Pack are hand-cut and skillet-ready, introducing you to new ways of enjoying bacon.
- 4 or 6 8oz packs of Smoked Lardons
- Made from premium quality pork, responsibly sourced from small family farms.
- Keeps up to 30 days refrigerated, up to 6 months frozen.
Ships via FedEx Priority Overnight Delivery to ensure every package arrives in peak condition.
- All products are packed w/ at least 3lbs frozen ice packs in sealed Mylar bubble pouches to ensure freshness and food safety.
- We ship Monday-Wednesday before 12pm Pacific Time (holidays excluded). Shipment tracking information with a delivery date is emailed to you when your order ships. This product ships to all 50 U.S. states.
- Note: this product cannot be delivered to a P.O. Box or shipped outside the U.S., including Puerto Rico and Guam.
SMOKED LARDON RECIPES
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
When I was cooking the lardons I couldn't help but smell the enticing aroma inviting me to just take a little taste. My first thought was yum, will be great in my fresh green beans, I took another taste, mmm, will go nice in a fresh green salad, yet after another taste or sample I could see thus in my baked beans soon I realized I've eaten every bit. They are so good and goes well in any dish, even in cheese n beer soup, or just alone as beconey snack. In short I highly recommend unless you're a vegetarian.
So delicious and extremely high quality. These are the only lardons we buy!
I needed some lardons on a pretty quick turnaround and the Baconer delivered! Served them with a Little Gem Salad for a charity wine dinner and they were perfect. Thanks for helping make the evening a success.
Great supplement to pasta, baked beans, and stuffing for thanksgiving will certainly try again.
I substituted Tasso ham for the smoked Lardons in cooking my jambalaya. I gotta tell you from a Louisiana native from Crowley, LA. this is a winner. The texture of the lardon are smoother than the tasso and I like the smoky flavor. I will continue to buy this product from you and I just recommended this to a friend who has already purchased some from you. I can’t wait to try the bacon steaks next. Well done and thanks!