The Chef is curated for food-lovers on the lookout for a novel and outrageously tasty culinary adventure. This artisan bacon collection features The Baconer’s entire line-up—ensuring you’re prepared for any kitchen creation with exactly the right cut at exactly the right time. Jam packed with Small Batch Bacon Strips, XXL Bacon Steaks (super-sized strips cut at ½” thick), Smoked Lardons (bite size bacon pieces) and Ground Bacon (100% pure, unadulterated coarse-ground bacon). The Chef includes bacon in flavor-filled shapes and sizes you never knew existed—and won’t want to live without.
- 6 x Packages Smoked Lardons (8oz each)
- 4 x Packages Smoky Paprika Small Batch Bacon (12oz each)
- 3 x Packages XXL Bacon Steaks (20oz each)
- 2 x Packages Ground Bacon (8oz each)
- Made from premium quality pork, responsibly sourced from small family farms.
- Keeps up to 30 days refrigerated, up to 6 months frozen.
Ships via FedEx Priority Overnight Delivery to ensure every package arrives in peak condition.
- All products are packed w/ at least 3lbs frozen ice packs in sealed Mylar bubble pouches to ensure freshness and food safety.
- We ship Monday-Wednesday before 12pm Pacific Time (holidays excluded). Shipment tracking information with a delivery date is emailed to you when your order ships. This product ships to all 50 U.S. states.
- Note: this product cannot be delivered to a P.O. Box or shipped outside the U.S., including Puerto Rico and Guam.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The folks I gave it to were very pleased
Sent as a gift. Nothing but satisfying results. Highly recommend.
The quality of the product is wonderful. The is a good special gift to give, but the price is really going to keep this from being stocked in my fridge. You all need to provide a much larger (like 20%) for subscriptions.
This was a Fathers Day gift, so I didn’t get to taste it. However, I was told it was delicious and I can personally confirm that the customer service was truly excellent and it shipped from the Baconer promptly. I’ll be ordering again in the future, maybe for myself next time!
The Bacon Trifecta