The Bacon Lover is the perfect gift or sampler for anyone who likes bacon! A chance to try our complete lineup of artisan bacon, this package includes 2 packs of Small Batch Bacon, 1 pack of XXL Bacon Steaks (super-sized strips cut at ½” thick), 1 pack of Smoked Lardons (bite size bacon pieces) and 1 pack of Ground Bacon (100% pure, unadulterated coarse-ground bacon). Get creative in the kitchen with the ultimate burger, decadent pasta sauces, and veggie dishes sure to steal the show. Want more to love? Double down with the Mega Bacon Box.
Bacon Lover 5 Includes:
- 2 Packages Small Batch Bacon (12oz each)
- 1 Package XXL Bacon Steaks (20oz each)
- 1 Package Smoked Lardons or Salt & Pepper Lardons (8oz each)
- 1 Packages Ground Bacon or Salt & Pepper Ground Bacon (8oz each)
- Made from premium quality pork, responsibly sourced from small family farms.
- Keeps up to 30 days refrigerated, up to 6 months frozen.
Ships via FedEx Priority Overnight Delivery to ensure every package arrives in peak condition.
- All products are packed w/ at least 3lbs frozen ice packs in sealed Mylar bubble pouches to ensure freshness and food safety.
- We ship Monday-Wednesday before 12pm Pacific Time (holidays excluded). Shipment tracking information with a delivery date is emailed to you when your order ships. This product ships to all 50 U.S. states.
- Note: this product cannot be delivered to a P.O. Box or shipped outside the U.S., including Puerto Rico and Guam.
I got the smaller sample pack and so far am very satisfied. I love maple bacon and this was delicious, but I had a new experience with paprika bacon. It was sooo good! I'm saving the bacon steaks for something special. Being a single person, I cut the ground bacon into 4 pieces before freezing so I'll only thaw what I need. Unfortunately, this delicious bacon is a bit expensive for me, but I can order it occasionally for a treat to myself.
I found The Baconer when searching for lardons to accommodate some French cooking I'm doing. And I'm willing to try almost anything once. So far the bacon itself is a disappointment. Using the suggested methods for skillet and oven preparation are not satisfactory. And doing the math on the amount of product for the cost does not offset the expense with superior results. Disappointment abounds.
As yet I've not prepared the lardons so there may be a bit of grace in that. Stay tuned. A general overall evaluation is I will not be a returning customer.
I had a bundle sent to my Brothers family for Christmas. It was quick and well shipped. My Brother enjoyed the bacon steaks so much, that I’m going to have to put in an order for myself! Very happy with the Baconer and look forward to a bacon- filled future!
Gave as a gift for a certified bacon lover, was as happy as a kid in a candy store.
Got a package for my dad, and he became a baconer convert after trying the bacon steaks. I'm going to have to try these out myself now!